Make a Booking
Hyde Lodge Horses Equestrian Training Venue
The large all weather fenced arena has a Turfloat surface Equestrian Direct surfaces. This surface is the choice of many professionals and has been used at both the Olympics and the World Equestrian Games. Turfloat provides secure footing, allowing the horse to travel across the top, as oppose to through the surface, thereby giving even hoof support, reducing the chance of jarring and injuries.
To compliment the arena we have a new full set of international standard competition fences. Our courses are designed by level 5 advanced course designer Beau Woods.
We also have both 60 X 20 and 40 X 20 sized international dressage rings, that will be put up for hire for ‘stressless dressage clinics,’ in which tests can be performed in front of listed dressage judges.
IN CASE OF ADVERSE WEATHER, PLEASE CHECK OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, OR CALL 07930169011
By proceeding with the booking, you are agreeing to the following-
- Our cancellation policy (see below)
- Correct riding attire will be worn when mounted.
- You agree to the cancellation policy.
- All visiting horses/ponies must be fully vaccinated.
- You must adhere to your booked time slot.
- Accident forms must be completed in the event of any incident.
- Droppings must be removed from the arena.
- Any breakages and damage must be reported.
HLH reserve the right to cancel your booking in the event of adverse weather conditions that may effect the facility, and any potential breach in equine bio security. Full refunds will be given. Hyde Lodge horses accept cancellations up to 24 hours, with a full refund, before your booking.
Cancellations within 24 hours of your booking must be paid for in full, or rescheduled with a £10 administration fee.
Health and Safety
Horse riding is a dangerous sport in which you participate at your own risk. Due care has been taken to maintain the facilities in a safe condition.
Riders must observe the following rules, and any following instructions that may be given.
- All horses/ponies must be fully vaccinated.
- The facilities must be used in a sensible manner, compatible with the level of experience with their horse/pony.
- A responsible adult must accompany riders under the age of 18.
- Current standard riding hats, full length riding boot or jodphur boots must be worn.
- Please ensure children are supervised at all times.
- All dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
We have taken all responsible precautions to ensure the safety of horse and rider.
Neither HLH or any persons acting on behalf of the establishment accept any liability for loss, damage, accident, injury or illness to horse, riders, spectators or any other persons property whatsoever.
It shall be a condition of entry that each entrant agrees to indemnify HLH against any legal action thereto.